Press invitation Nordic EV Summit 2023: The conference where the future of electric mobility is challenged and formed
The Norwegian Electric Vehicle Association welcomes the press to the Nordic EV Summit – Europe’s most important conference and meeting place for electric mobility. The conference takes place on 4-5 May at NOVA Spektrum in Lillestrøm, Norway. In this Nordic EV Summit press briefing are some of the highlights and information on what happens when and where.
General Secretary from the Norwegian EV Association, Christina Bu beeing interviewed during the Nordic EV Summit during EV35 in Oslo, June 2022.
For the sixth time
At the Nordic EV Summit, we present the latest in electric cars, charging and battery production, – all in light of the global energy and climate crisis.
It is the sixth time that the Norwegian Electric Vehicle Association has invited and gathered key players from industry, industry, NGO and academia to this internationally recognized conference.
In addition, the conference has a large exhibition area where you can see all the very latest in electric mobility from the 76 companies contributing to the conference. Join more than 1.200 delegates from over 40 countries for this year’s Summit.
Press accreditation and conference program
For press/media accreditation, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Accredited press will have a press room available located right next to the exhibition hall at the conference stage.
The Main Stage Conference Program can be found HERE.
Speaker’s list can be found HERE
Exhibitor and sponsor list can be found scrolling down on the front page HERE
Participant list can be found HERE
Vehicles manufacturers speaking on the Main Stage:
Clean Future for all, part of the Opening Ceremony, Thursday May 4th at 10.30-10.45 am:
- A conversation between CEO, Henrik Fisker, Fisker Inc. and Jack Scarlett, presenter at Fully Charged.
The transformation of our car industry, Friday May 5th 14.45-15.45 pm:
- Michael Hiller, CEO, Porsche Norway
- Ulf Tore Hekneby CEO, Harald A. Møller
- Julia Policanova, Senior Director Vehicles and Emobility, Transport & Environment
- Martin Cardell, Global Mobility Solutions Leader, EY
- Claes Persson, Managing director, XPENG Motors Norway
Other highlighted organizations speaking:
- Ilka von Dalwigk, Policy Manager, European Battery Alliance and EIT InnoEnergy, speaking on May 4, 2023, 14:45-15:30
Interview opportunities and some of the important events by sponsors and exhibitors:
- Christina Bu, Secretary General, Norwegian EV Association, will be available for interviews. Contact: Simon Dyhr, mobile: +47 4889 8590
- CEO and charman of the Board, Henrik Fisker, Fisker Inc. will be at the venue on May 4th. California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by designing and developing individual mobility in alignment with nature. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to create the world’s most sustainable and emotional electric vehicles. Following an on-time start of production in November 2022, launch of the company’s first product, the all-electric Fisker Ocean SUV, is just around the corner in the US and select European markets. Henrik Fisker, CEO and Founder of Fisker Inc, will be speaking at the Nordic Summit and will be available for a small number of interviews at the event. If you would like to speak with Henrik, please contact the Fisker team at email@example.com
- CEO, Lars Christian Bacher, Morrow Batteries, will be available for interview during Thursday May 4th. Contact: Naja Boone, Director of Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tomi Ristimäki, CEO Kempower, is available for media interviews at Kempower stand on Friday the 5 May at 13-13.30pm. For more information, please contact Paula Savonen, VP, Communications, Kempower: email@example.com
- Elywhere AS, introduces Norway’s first (and only) Norwegian-made DC charger, the Elywhere ES360DC, at the Nordic EV Summit 2023. It will be delivered on their ES300 and ES360 platforms and can be delivered as a complete standalone unit. The charger delivers up to 360 kW dynamic, multi-voltage charging. Happening at Booth B01-60 in Hall B
- Wallbox will release two new products:Supernova 150, their second generation fast-charging solution to scale your business. And Pulsar Pro, their latest member in the Pulsar Family with a new solution for shared spaces. Wallbox booth B04-20. Contact person: Robin Palmgren, Country Manager Norway & Sweden, Wallbox. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +46730387190
- Mer and Jedlix team up to offer Smart Charging through Mer Connection-app
- Mike Doucleff, Head of eMobility division in Schneider Electric, will be available for press interviews under Nordic EV summit. He will be available 4.-5. of May, Contact information: email@example.com. Schneider Electric will be presenting their ExoStruxure for eMobility solutions on their stand.
- Michel Scholtes – Vice President of Sales (Europe) at Tritium will be available for interview. He is responsible for sales across Europe for Tritium’s DC fast chargers, software and services to customers in multiple industries including fleets, automotive, utilities, oil & gas and charge point operators, Press/Media contact: Jack Ulrich – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driivz CEO, Doron Frenkel, and Declan Byrne, VP at Driivz, and will be available for interview. They would like to talk about EV charging business scalability: Are EV Charging businesses prepared to scale? Declan will review challenges to scaling EV charging business growth and the role technology plays in addressing these challenges. Including Nordic customers’ case studies. Contact: Declan Byrne, email@example.com, or Ron Dvir, Head of Marketing, M: +972-522-556819, firstname.lastname@example.org
- go-e will be available for interview. She will be happy to provide insights into the very successful the go-e movement and the smart products the customer can profit from. Contackt: Susanne Palli, CEO, email@example.com, Mobile: +43 660 47 57 979
- Watt & Well S.A.S., CTO, Raul Iglesias, will would be available for interviews speaking about on bidirectional charging and its perspectives for the Nordic market. booth B01-23, contact. Raul Iglesias: firstname.lastname@example.org
- XCHARGE Product launch of new DC fast charger, Thursday 4th May 10:50, XCHARGE booth B04-04, Albina Iljasov, Head of Sales & BD – Europe, email@example.com
- EVBox is a leading EV charging solutions provider with more than 500,000 charging ports shipped worldwide. EVBox will be attending the Nordic EV Summit with a new look at Booth 03-16. EVBox CCO, Gerwin Sieders, will be among the booth representatives ready to speak with journalists and showcase the latest, all-in-one AC and DC commercial charging solutions– EVBox Liviqo, EVBox Livo, EVBox Troniq Modular, and the EVBox Everon cloud based EV charging management platform. If you would like to speak in Norwegian with an EVBox representative, our Nordics Regional Director, Geir Bjørnstad will also be at the EVBox booth and can speak about EV charging installations and partnerships in the Nordics region. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up a time to speak with our CCO or our Nordics Regional Director at the booth. For more information, visit the EVBox newsroom.
- VOOL CEO Juhan Härm will be attending the Nordic EV Summit and would like to talk to media about VOOL’s patent-pending technology. VOOL is the first complete EV charging solution offering inhouse developed reliable, smart, and cost-efficient charging hardware & software for business and private customers. VOOL’s multipoint load management technologies allow to save on installation infrastructure and grid connection costs. Juhan Härm can be reached via email@example.com and +372 555 77 107
- Garo Entity – Visit Garo at the EV Summit for the full introduction of their new range of AC chargers. With a focus on easy installation, communication and ease of use, Garo has developed a product range that has generated great interest in the market in a very short time. Garo believes these are the market’s safest charging boxes which, in addition to meeting standard requirements for electrical safety, also protect the vehicle! You meet Jørn Karlsen (COO), and Eirik Nielsen (KAM) on stand: B02-23 who are motivated to tell more about this.
- Kuori introduces its EV Charging Payment Terminals with large weatherproof touchscreens for a contactless transaction. At Nordic EV Summit, Kuori introduces its simple, streamlined EV charger payment terminal with a large weatherproof touchscreen for contactless payment. During the Nordic EV Summit at Kuori’s Booth B04-14, you can meet with Kuori’s Head of Sales, Markus Backman and our collaborators, CEO Mariana Mota, from Farol, Italy (farol.it) and CEO Paul Nie, from Aispex, USA (aispex.com). Any media inquiries to Berit Virtanen-Thewlis, CEO, Kuori Oy, +358 40 5114460, firstname.lastname@example.org
- President, Eric Plaquet, Gireve, will be available for interview at Gireve’s booth B02-16. As a central digital platform, Gireve is a key partner helping emobility players in the development of their activities. Plan a meeting with our President to introduce their activity, discuss possible synergies and understand Gireve’s role in the emobility ecosystem.
Simon Dyhr, PR contact, Norwegian Electric Vehicle Association
Mobile.: +47 47 77 88 20 (press phone) / +47 48 89 85 90 / E-mail: email@example.com