A global EV dominance – how and when?
The electrification of the transport sector has until now mostly been a U.S, European and Chinese phenomenon. But how can Finish investments speed up the EV transition in India? What is happening in Costa Rica. What can other coastal city regions learn from the Norwegian West Coast?
Trying to answer when electric mobility will be dominating not only in the U.S. the EU and China, these forty-five minutes will bring you up to speed on what is happening in countries such as India, South Africa, Island, Costa Rica and Norway.
- Silvia Rojas Soto, Executive Director, Costa Rican Association of Electric Mobility ASOMOVE
- Awadhesh Jha, Executive Director – Fortum Charge & Drive India
- Natalia Golis, Deputy County Major, Vestland County, Norway
- Natalie and Mikkel Becker-Aakervik, Thought Leader Global
- Jack Scarlett, Fully Charged Show
- Helene Sommerset Busengdal, Norwegian EV Association
Program is subject to change.
We are a husband and wife storytelling company, Natalie born and raised in South Africa, and Mikkel born and raised in Norway but both citizens of the world. We have both worked in creative industries since the end of the 90’s in radio, TV, communication and film production.Read More »