The transformation of our car industry
The car industry’s work to replace production of fossil fueled cars with zero emission vehicles is happening now. Policies such as the American IRA and the European Green Deal combined with increasing consumer demands for cleaner vehicles, better technology- and driving experience, has helped propel this transformation.
Vehicle outlets are also about to putting and end to having exhaust pipes in store. The Norwegian car importer Harald A. Møller, is first mover, and will only sell zero emission vehicles in its Volkswagen stores in Norway by 1st of January 2024.
In this session, we will be enlightened on the transformation of the car industry by Michael Hiller, CEO Porsche Norway and Ulf Tore Hekneby CEO, Harald A. Møller and Claes Persson, Managing director, XPENG Motors Norway. A panel will also be discussing the how and when the car industry can manufacture a mass market electric car for everyone.
- Michael Hiller, CEO, Porsche Norway
- Ulf Tore Hekneby CEO, Harald A. Møller
- Julia Poliscanova, Senior Director Vehicles and Emobility, Transport & Environment
- Martin Cardell, Global Mobility Solutions Leader, EY
- Claes Persson, Managing director, XPENG Motors Norway
- Jack Scarlett, Fully Charged Show
- Helene Sommerset Busengdal, Norwegian EV Association
Program is subject to change.
Julia joined Transport and Environment in June 2015 and now leads the clean vehicles programme that is responsible for all cars related work. This includes policy and projects on car emissions and emobility, such as work on sustainable batteries and infrastructure for electric vehicles.Read More »