User- friendly charging in a mass market
In the European Commission’s proposal for a regulation of the alternative fuels infrastructure directive, the commission proposes significant new steps. Different requirements for both payment solutions and price information for publicly available charging points are proposed. If adopted, these will not be in effect before 2027. Six years is a long time. As the charging solutions evolve and increase, how do we secure a consumer-friendly experience for the EV drivers?
Join us in Oslo at the Nordic EV Summit where you’ll more on this topic from:
• CEO of IONITY GmbH, Dr. Michael Hajesch
• Executive Vice President Operations Europe for Circle K, Hans-Olav Høidahl
• CEO Mer Group, Kristoffer Thoner
• Board member of the Dutch Electric Vehicle Drivers Association (Vereniging Elektrische Rijders) and CEO of HiePRactief, Ellen Hiep
• Policy Officer Alternative Fuels Infrastructure, European Commission, Alexander Verduyn
More keynote speakers will participate in this plenasry session. Stay tuned for updates here.