We are excited to welcome you to Nordic EV Summit 2021. Here you’ll find vital information regarding the conference. Please read through it all.
Arrival Norway Trade Fairs – How to get here
Norway Trade Fairs/Norges Varemesse is centrally located in Lillestrøm, midway between Oslo Central Station and Oslo Airport Gardermoen, approx. 5 minutes’ walk from Lillestrøm Railway Station and Lillestrøm Bus Terminal. Use entrance West (closest to Lillestrøm Station). Please check this link for detailed information.
App with tickets, exhibitor list, program, leads scanner, and practical information
Your ticket is visible in the Nordic EVS App. Here you’ll find practical information as well as leads scanning through a digital QR code. You’ll also get a full overview of the program including your favorite sessions.
Download the App for iOS
Download the App for Android
You can also find the ticket by logging into: https://min.nordicevs.no/login
Have you received your ticket from a colleague or someone else?
If you have received your ticket by e-mail, it is vital that you accept the invitation for your ticket to be valid. As soon as you have accepted the invitation, you create your profile (as described below).
How to share tickets
If you have several tickets connected to your account and name, you need to share the remaining tickets. All tickets are personal and as soon as you have passed on the tickets the tickets will have the ticketholder’s name.
|This is how you do it:|
Log on to https://min.nordicevs.no/login and choose Tickets from the menu.
• Select the tickets you want to share by clicking Show ticket details.
• You have two choices: Give ticket or Print ticket. Note that if you just print the ticket, you have not shared the ticket and your name is on it. Therefore, choose Give ticket.
• Enter e-mail address to the recipient. If you want to give away different ticket types, you can mark all, and give them away in the same operation. Click Give ticket.
That’s all. You have now shared the ticket, and it will move from Your tickets to Shared tickets. Orange means that the ticket is shared correctly. Green means that the recipient has accepted the ticket.
• The recipient will receive an e-mail, proclaiming that you have given away a ticket. They will be prompted to create a profile or log in to an existent profile.
• They only need to enter their name and set a password, and they will have the same type of account as you, and they will find the ticket you gave them.
Build your network
The conference is a good arena to meet new people and strengthen your network. In the app you can scan each other’s QR code and easily swop contact details and save them to your contact list.