Oslo EV Tour 2024
Visit Oslo and experience the sound of silence in the capital city with the highest share of electric cars in the world.
See our tour guide for the electric sites to visit during your stay in Oslo at Nordic EV Summit in April 2024.
Browse the map and find your favorite Oslo EV sights to visit, most of them within walking distance. See the wireless fast charging station for taxis, cruise the Oslofjord electric island ferries or visit one of the many EV showrooms. You will also find the most important Oslo tourist sights like the Munch museum and the Oslo Opera house. For other sights within an hour driving distance you can find other regional sights.
Oslo EV capital of the world
In early 2023, over 34 percent of all passenger cars in Oslo are zero emission, fully electric. The goal of Oslo city is that by 2030, all passenger cars should be fully electric. And goal is on track to be reached. The new cars sale in Oslo in 2022 had a 71 percent market share for fully electric cars.
Oslo city has a goal that all public transport will be zero emission by 2023. They are on track:
- All electric passenger ferries to Nesodden from May 2020
- All electric passenger ferries to Oslo fjord islands from May 2022
- All electric public busses from Desember 2023
- All electric public speed ferrie in Oslo fjord from June 2024
- All electric taxis om Oslo from Desember 2025